Friday 10 December 2010

Secret soup

Phil just admitted, I quote: "The extent of cooking of the vegetable stew first time round means that when re-heating from frozen, it's pretty much soup."

I knew it.

Secret soup

He said it was a stew
But I knew
All along,
That it was in fact
Soup.

Because Phil LOVES soup.
He 'eats' it daily.
He enjoys spoons,
I assume,
And dunking
Bread.

So I knew
As he added more veg,
'This is just chunky
Soup!' I said.

But no, he replied,
It's stew.
Now let's leave it to soup
- I mean stew -
In the juice
For a while,
Until it's blender
- er, I mean tender.

Whatever it was,
Was delicious

(It was soup).

10/12/10.

1 comment:

  1. Stew is just unblended soup. I admitted as much at the time.

    And cheese is a kind of meat.

    (Yes, I do deflect everything with YouTube videos, apparently.)

    ReplyDelete